Helping You Put Your Best Foot Forward
Your feet, ankles and legs support your every step — and so do we. At AdventHealth Dade City, our podiatry experts specialize in preventing, diagnosing and treating disorders in the lower legs and feet that stem from injuries or diseases. From routine foot exams to innovative treatments for diabetic foot care, complicated fractures or chronic conditions like arthritis, you can count on our team.
We’ll work with you to diagnose your condition and build a care plan that’s tailored to your unique needs. Our team will consider non-surgical options and use minimally invasive techniques when necessary. We’re here to help you move forward. Start here to get back to feeling better again.
Foot and Ankle Conditions We Treat
- Ankle and Foot Trauma/Disorders
- Ankle, Calcaneal and Foot Fractures
- Bunions, Hammertoe and Ingrown Toenails
- Diabetes and Chronic Wound Care
- Flat Feet
- Heel Pain
- Lower Extremity Infections
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Injuries and Fractures
- Tarsal Syndrome
- Tendon/Ligament Tears and Ruptures
- Wart Treatment