You Can Change a Life
When you volunteer in our hospital, you give a priceless gift — whether you’re directly serving patients, supporting the clerical and administrative foundation of our hospital, or helping visitors find gifts for their loved ones.
Volunteering with AdventHealth Dade City is also a great way to build unique skills and gain experience in a state-of-the-art health care facility — all while making a difference in the lives of others.
Hospital volunteer opportunities are available for those age 16 and older. Time commitments begin at one four-hour shift each week. You can learn more about volunteer opportunities by reading the list of Volunteer Job Assignments.
Ready to get started? Below are the necessary steps to volunteer at our hospital. Please note: the application process can take anywhere from three to six weeks.
1. Complete the following forms:
2. Contact our Volunteer Services Office at Call813-779-6256 to schedule an interview
3. Bring the forms above to your interview
4. Get the annual flu vaccine
5. Complete drug and TB screenings
6. Attend orientation
7. Schedule an appointment with the Volunteer Office to receive your assignment, shirt and badge
If you’re interested in helping us fulfill our mission of extending the healing ministry of Christ while making a meaningful impact in the Zephyrhills community, we encourage you to volunteer at the hospital.