Only the Best Care for Your Child
As a parent of a child with a craniofacial disorder, you experience the wonder and amazement that your child brings to your family every day. And at AdventHealth for Children’s craniofacial disorders department, we celebrate every family and every child. Here, we’re committed to advancing the care available for children so your child can enjoy all that life has to offer.
One way we rise to this challenge is through our surgical advancements. These innovative procedures and state-of-the-art technology allow us to operate with smaller incisions and fewer complications.
For your child, that means reduced pain, smaller scars and a faster recovery. For us, that means bringing the best possible whole-person care to your family.
Start Here for a Stronger Body, Mind and Spirit
At AdventHealth for Children, we treat more than the body. Our team is here to ease the mind and lift the spirit through comprehensive, dedicated and specialized care.
- A Multidisciplinary Team Dedicated to Your Child
Because craniofacial conditions impact many different facial areas and functions, specialists from a variety of disciplines can address your child's complex needs. Our dedicated team of pediatric specialists includes:
- Ear, nose and throat physicians
- Genetic specialists
- Nurse coordinator
- Oral surgeons
- Plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- Registered dieticians
- Speech, language and feeding therapists
We also work closely with other specialists throughout AdventHealth for Children to ensure your child has individualized care.
- Expert Diagnosis You Can Trust
We use leading-edge techniques using advanced technology in the diagnosis and treatment of infants, children and adolescents. This accurate diagnosis guides treatment recommendations and ensures that each child receives personalized care and a clear path forward.
- Expert Health Care Coordination
As specially trained registered nurses, our children’s health navigators provide complimentary services to help coordinate your child's overall care and answer any questions you may have. These complimentary services include:
- Answering questions about you and your family’s healthcare
- Finding a pediatrician or pediatric specialist
- Assistance with scheduling office visits, physicals, and screenings
- Resources and support for you and your family
- Coordination of care among multiple providers and facilities