Managing your child’s health care should feel easy. AdventHealth for Children’s Health Navigators are your guides for everything from finding the best doctor for your family to scheduling office visits.
A health navigator is a specially trained registered nurse whose job is to make life easier for busy moms and their families through expert clinical assistance and educational, emotional and spiritual support. All calls are complimentary and confidential. Anyone can self-refer and insurance is not required to talk or meet.
Expert Health Care Coordination
As specially trained registered nurses, our children’s health navigators provide complimentary services to help coordinate your child's overall care and answer any questions you may have. These complimentary services include:
- Answering questions about you and your family’s healthcare
- Finding a pediatrician or pediatric specialist
- Assistance with scheduling office visits, physicals, and screenings
- Resources and support for you and your family
- Coordination of care among multiple providers and facilities
To contact a Children's Health Navigator, please call
Call407-537-5516 or click the contact button below.