Careers at AdventHealth Ottawa
Become part of our legacy with AdventHealth Ottawa hospital jobs that challenge and inspire you. Our Ottawa nurses, medical assistants, nurse assistants, patient care and health administration professionals are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of each patient served.
Here, we offer comprehensive and specialized care for patients at every stage of life, from mothers and babies to children and older adults. We regularly seek experienced and compassionate health care team members and professional staff to help extend the healing ministry of Christ in our community. View our Ottawa medical jobs and opportunities and start or elevate your career at AdventHealth Ottawa.
AdventHealth Ottawa at a Glance
Career Benefits at AdventHealth Ottawa
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth Ottawa, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Ottawa team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Ottawa Area Fast Facts
Ottawa, Kansas, is a close-knit community where generations of families have stayed to raise their little ones. Get to know Ottawa:
- Visit our downtown: Our historic town center includes charming unique shops and places where you can catch up with neighbors.
- There’s always a cause for celebration: Our annual events and local festivities bring our city to life.
- Enjoy the great outdoors: Explore five major recreational lakes nearby for a fun day of boating, camping and hiking.
- Take in our arts scene: The Carnegie Arts Center is the home of the nationally recognized Ottawa Suzuki Strings.
- There’s something for everyone: Our bustling community recreation center offers activities and programs for all ages.