Careers at AdventHealth Celebration
If you’re looking for medical jobs, Celebration is home to a community that celebrates you — your talents, skills, experience and passion. It’s our hope that as a future member of the AdventHealth Celebration team, you’ll help us deliver whole-person health care to our neighbors in Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake counties.
Join our team of Celebration nurses, medical assistants, nurse assistants, patient care and health administration professionals. Together, we’ll keep imagining ways to support our patients, families and communities as we continue to grow our facilities and services. Start your career at AdventHealth Celebration.
Leading the Way in Health Care Employment
AdventHealth is honored to have been named one of the nation’s “Best Employers for New Grads” by Forbes. 20,000+ young professionals were surveyed on topics including workplace safety, competitive pay, opportunities for advancement, diversity and inclusion and company image. Forbes also recognized AdventHealth as a Best in State overall employer in Florida.
The Best Employers for New Grads by Forbes
America's Best-in-State Employers by Forbes
AdventHealth Celebration at a Glance
Career Benefits at AdventHealth Celebration
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth Celebration, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Celebration team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Celebration Area Fast Facts
- Celebration was designed to be the “perfect” town: The Walt Disney Company built Celebration in the 1990s and modeled it after the 1950s, in hopes of creating a nostalgic community.
- Disney does not own Celebration: The community was sold by Disney in 2004, but that hasn’t made us any less happy or celebratory.
- Celebration is a growing town: At last count (in 2020), the population of our community is more than 11,000 — up significantly from 7,400 in 2010.
- Celebration honors your beliefs: Worship at one of six Christian churches, a Jewish synagogue or our hospital ministry.
AdventHealth Celebration AdventHealth Celebration
A part of AdventHealth Orlando
Formerly known as Florida Hospital Celebration