Careers at AdventHealth Orlando
At AdventHealth Orlando, what started as a converted farmhouse in rural Central Florida has become Central Florida’s major tertiary health care facility. Patients come from the Southeast, the Caribbean and even as far as South America for our proven expertise and compassionate health care.
With a variety of Orlando hospital jobs, we invite you to start or elevate your career with a new job at AdventHealth Orlando. We constantly seek out Orlando nurses, medical assistants, nurse assistants, patient care and health administration professionals who share our passion for whole-person health care. Learn more about our open positions and apply to become an invaluable part of our team.
AdventHealth Orlando at a Glance
Career Benefits at AdventHealth Orlando
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth Orlando, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Orlando team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Orlando Area Fast Facts
While Orlando is probably best known for its theme parks, our region offers so much more. Learn more about Orlando:
- Our city lives up to its nickname: “The City Beautiful” nickname was selected during a city-wide contest in 1908.
- Our airport is bustling: As the thirteenth-busiest airport in the world, you (and your guests) are bound to find a flight that fits your schedule.
- We have a world-renowned art scene: Spend the day at the Orlando Museum of Art or catch a performance at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
- Find a vibrant nightlife: Downtown Orlando has a busy nightlife with bars, restaurants and venues open late.
When you’re ready to make the next move in your health care career, discover all the Orlando medical jobs and opportunities available at AdventHealth Orlando.