Perks of Being a Nurse Tech
Debt-Free Educationand Student Loan Support
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Our nurse tech positions are designed to help you make a smooth transition into a graduate nurse role. Gaining this type of experience will increase your competitive advantage prior to taking your NCLEX. You will be working alongside nurses and other health care professionals, caring for patients at the campus of your choice.
- Opportunity to transition into a Nurse Residency position upon graduation
- Gain direct hands-on patient care and clinical experience
- Earn income with a flexible schedule during school
- Learn new skills utilizing hospital equipment
- Assist patients with their daily activities
- Conduct patient safety/comfort rounds
- Transport patients
- Assist with specimen collections
- Act as a communication liaison for the patient, facility and health care team
- Assist nurses with patent admissions, transfers, discharges, pre-op and post-op care routines
- Job Shadow an RN on any unit of your choice as frequently as you want
- Shadow in other areas of interest: Physical Therapy, Lab, Radiology, Surgical Services, IV Team, Wound Care RN, and so much more!
Our positions are available on a per diem, part time, or full-time basis. This means that you can work when your schedule allows. This also gives optimum flexibility for your school commitments as you work your way through nursing school.
Work one shift per week - Days: 6:45 AM – 7:00PM | Nights: 6:45 PM – 7:00 AM