Fla., — ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 6, 2019 — Grammy-nominated, Christian-music singer/songwriter Jeremy Camp will be headlining AdventHealth’s annual “Night of Praise” free community concert Nov. 22 from 6 to 9 pm.
The family-friendly concert, to be held at the Seneff Arts Plaza at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, will also feature performances by Orlando praise and worship group Lifelong Worship, local Christian artist Lindsey McCabe and more.
AdventHealth is encouraging guests to bring non-perishable food items to the concert, which will be donated to Second Harvest Food Bank Orlando. One in seven Central Floridians are struggling with hunger and food security, according to the recently released Community Health Needs Assessment.
“Night of Praise is a great opportunity to gather with family, friends and neighbors and begin the holiday season with a spirit of thanksgiving,” said Trish Smith-Edris, Chief Strategy Officer of AdventHealth’s Central Florida Division. “AdventHealth has been a part of Central Florida for more than 110 years. This concert is one small way we can say ‘thank you’ to our community for all their support and entrusting us with their care.”
Jeremy Camp released his latest album “The Story’s Not Over” on Sept. 20. Throughout his 17-year career, the Capitol CMG artist has established himself with landmark accolades including:
- Holds title for most No. 1’s among solo artists on the Christian Airplay chart
- One Grammy nomination, three American Music Award nominations and four ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Awards
- Previous album “I Will Follow” debuted No. 1 on Billboard Top Christian Albums and top 25 on Billboard Top 200
- 40 No. 1 radio hits across all formats; 4 RIAA certified gold albums and one gold single
Camp also authored an autobiography, “I Still Believe” and toured the world, sharing his music in more than 36 countries. His organization, Speaking Louder Ministries, has allowed him to travel to Brazil, Guatemala, Ukraine, Japan and Kyrgyzstan. A biopic feature film about his life, “I STILL BELIEVE,” is scheduled for nationwide theatrical release in March.
“Night of Praise” concludes AdventHealth’s “Week of Caring” and serves as the hospital’s Thanksgiving gift to the community. During the week, more than 1,000 AdventHealth team members will volunteer at nonprofits across the state through the organization’s annual event.
For more information about “Night of Praise,” visit AdventHealthNightofPraise.com.
- Contact: CFD External Communications
- Tel: Call CFD External Communications at407-303-5950
- Email: Email CFD External Communications at[email protected]