Whether working on a water-well project in Ethiopia, caring for patients in Haiti or providing medical support to communities in Peru, we provide hands-on volunteer opportunities for AdventHealth employees on a global scale. Our Footprint locations are a true testament to what can be accomplished when we promote health care to alleviate sickness and suffering. Our volunteers get directly involved and actively engaged in the following activities:
- Provide medical and surgical care to patients
- Promote health education to communities
- Conduct training programs for clinical staff
- Deliver donated equipment and supplies
- Raise funds for approved mission trips and projects
"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples."
- Mother Teresa