Be Prepared, Feel Confident
You probably have some questions about your upcoming imaging appointment, from where to go to what to wear. We’re here to help you feel confident, comfortable and well-prepared for the big day.
Below, you’ll find some helpful resources. But we want to hear how we can help you feel your best. So please share any questions or worries you have with your team, including the staff who’s helping you on the day of your test.
Imaging Tests and What to Expect
Imaging allows us to see what’s happening inside your body. Painless and often quick, these tools can help us accurately diagnose conditions and create a clear path forward to your whole health. Have a stress-free experience by learning what to expect at your imaging appointment.
- 3D Screening Mammography
- Bone Densitometry (DXA) Scan
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scan
- Pediatric Imaging
Accreditation Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I know about radiation safety?
- Why should I have my imaging exam done at an accredited facility?
- What does ACR accreditation mean?
- What does the gold seal mean?
On Exam Day, Be Ready
- All Relevant Prior Films
- A Photo ID
- Completed Forms
- Your Insurance Card
- Your Prescription and/or Order