Introducing an ER as Unique as Winter Park
Our newly renovated and expanded ER is now open and represents our ongoing commitment to meet your growing health care needs in Winter Park.
In an emergency, time is of the essence. That’s why AdventHealth Winter Park, has a dedicated team of ER physicians and other experts available 24 hours a day, seven days a week — just in case you need them. We do everything we can to reduce ER wait times, so you can get the emergency medical treatments you need.
Our Winter Park emergency room is a designated stroke center, which means we serve as a primary destination for emergency medical technicians and paramedics who are transporting stroke patients. This designation assures that we have highly trained ER staff on hand at all times. Plus, we offer advanced tools, procedures and treatments designed specifically for strokes — when every second matters.
Convenient and Close to Home
- Central Florida's Only Senior-Friendly ER
- Coordinated Care
- Supporting You Through Local Urgent Care Centers
- Video Visits: Bringing You More Convenient Care
- When to Head to Your Nearest Emergency Room
- After Your Emergency Room, Urgent Care, or Video Visit