Be Our Guest
At AdventHealth Winter Park, formerly Winter Park Memorial Hospital, we know how much visits from loved ones mean to our patients. Here are just a few of the hospital amenities we provide:
- Calming and comforting chapel
- Compassionate pastoral care
- Free and abundant on-site hospital parking
- Market Place Gift Shop
- Hospital visiting hours: 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
- ICU visiting hours: open visitation any time except between the hours of 6 am to 8 am and 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Hospital Amenities
- Beautiful Chapel and Healing Pastoral Gardens
- Complimentary On-Site Hospital Parking
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hospital
- Concierge services, available Monday through Friday (8 am to 4:30 pm)
- Gift Shop
- Pastoral care that ministers to individuals regardless of their faith
- Translation services, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Chapel & Pastoral Care
We invite our patients, their family members and friends to visit our chapel and healing gardens, located near the main entrance and open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The non-denominational chapel at AdventHealth Winter Park, formerly Winter Park Memorial Hospital, is designed to offer a respite to individuals of all faiths and creeds — and even those not aligned to a spiritual tradition — in need of spiritual strength during difficult times. In addition, our healing gardens offer an outdoor sanctuary of lush landscaping that creates a relaxing, rejuvenating atmosphere.
Our patients and visitors may also avail themselves of our pastoral care team, which includes dedicated chaplains whose job it is to be there for our guests and family members. For additional information, please call Call407-646-7511.
- Gift Shop
Monday to Thursday, 7 am to 8 pm
Friday, 7 am to 4 pm
Sunday, 12 pm to 6 pm
Closed Saturday; all hours subject to change.