Helping You Learn, Grow and Feel Whole
Joining a community event or taking a class is a great way to not only take charge of your health, but also connect with friends and neighbors who are doing the same. Learn more about the array of upcoming offerings that may be taking place at the AdventHealth Shawnee Mission campus, another location or virtually.
CPR and Safety Classes
Our safety classes help community members, caregivers and clinicians get certified and provide lifesaving care for others:
- Family & Friends® CPR with Pediatric First Aid - Learn More
- Family & Friends® CPR for Adolescents (ages 10 to 15) - Learn More
- Reanimación Cardiopulmonar (RCP) Para Familias y Amigos - Learn More
- Heartsaver® CPR/AED - Learn More
- Heartsaver® First Aid/CPR/AED - Learn More
- Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED - Learn More
Health Care Providers
- BLS: Basic Life Support - Learn More
- Accelerated HeartCode BLS for Renewing Providers - Learn More
- Advanced Life Support HeartCode Renewals
- ACLS Renewal - Learn More
- Heartcode Accelerated PALS - Learn More
Need More Information?
For more information, locations, or to register online, please visit AdventHealthkc.com/events; To register by phone or email, contact Class Registration at Call913-676-7777, Option 2 or [email protected].
Team members can earn 5 wellness points for attending Community Wellness Classes.