And for the Life You Want
Your body has astonishing potential. We’re here to help you discover it. At AdventHealth Palm Coast, formerly Florida Hospital Flagler, we offer a team of sports medicine and rehabilitation experts committed to your care. Our outpatient facility provides pediatric care, cancer rehabilitation, award-winning orthopedic and sports medicine rehabilitation, and more. If you need inpatient care, our partnership with Advent Health Palm Coast Inpatient Rehab in Ormond Beach offers licensed physical therapists and the most effective techniques and equipment available, including Dynavision light-training and Wii Therapy. You also have access to our board-certified orthopedic surgeons should you require more advanced care. We’ll work closely with you to create a plan of care that’s specialized for your needs and your goals — so you’ll be back to the life you love as soon as possible.
Committed to Your Whole-Person Health
- Multidisciplinary Sports and Rehab Care With Experts at Your Side
When injuries happen, you deserve to have a sports rehab team by your side who’s committed to your whole-person health — care that not only strengthens your body, but eases your mind and bolsters your spirit, too. At AdventHealth Palm Coast, formerly Florida Hospital Flagler, you have access to a world-class team of specialists dedicated to getting to the bottom of your condition and developing a personalized rehabilitation plan to help you reach your goals. Your team may include:
- Occupational Therapists
- Orthopedic Specialists
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pediatric Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Rehabilitation Technicians
- Speech-Language Pathologists
You love your energetic, independent life. Your team at AdventHealth Palm Coast is here to help you get back to it with expert and compassionate care for your body, mind, and spirit.
- The Newest Techniques in a Treatment Plan Designed for You
You’re ready to get back to your full and active life, whether that’s a pick-up game of basketball or spending some time tending to your garden. AdventHealth Palm Coast is here to help you get there, with personalized rehabilitation plans created in collaboration with your dedicated care team. The first step in your recovery is determining a plan that suits you best. Whether that means outpatient care, inpatient care, or surgery, your team will create a detailed plan specifically for you.
The treatments we offer include:
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Complete Decongestive Therapy
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Lymphedema Management Using Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Shoulder Surgery
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Specialized, Dedicated Inpatient Rehabilitation
Our partnership with AdventHealth Daytona Beach Inpatient Rehab allows us to offer you 24/7 comprehensive inpatient care if you’ve suffered a stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, and more. The licensed physical therapists and other specialists at our Ormond Beach facility utilize innovative techniques, including:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Suite — Mirrors a homelike setting so you can simulate everyday tasks like using the restroom and preparing a meal in the kitchen
- Bioness Systems — Uses advanced technology to help regain function and mobility when you suffer a neurological condition or upper extremity paresis
- Dynavision Light-Training — Uses a visual system to train and improve sensory-motor integration
- Molift Ceiling Track System — Assists you in walking on your own while you're in the gym
- VitalStim Therapy System — Uses small electrical impulses to the muscles of the throat to aid with swallowing and complications related to dysphagia
- Wii Therapy — Uses video game technology to help improve strength, balance, coordination, and endurance
At our inpatient facility, you'll be supported at every turn and every moment.
- Smart Prevention for Your Future Health
Your healthy body helps you live a fully active life — whether that entails swimming a few laps in the pool or running a marathon. Your team at AdventHealth Palm Coast is here to help you stay strong and overcome any obstacles that may show up on the horizon. We provide a range of screenings and services to aid you in your preventive care, and to help keep you physically active for many years to come.
- Bone Densitometry
- CT Scan
- Diagnostic X-Ray
You want to continue to embrace each day with excitement and independence. And we're here to help — today and for years to come.
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation for the Youngest Patients
We're here for patients young and old. Our Pediatric Outpatient Rehabilitation team is committed to helping your child develop, grow, and reach their potential. Some of the conditions we care for include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays
- Down Syndrome
- Feeding Difficulties
- Hearing or Vision Impairment
- Neurologic Disorders
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Speech and Language Delays
Our specialized pediatric rehab services include:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication System Training
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies
- Neuro-Developmental Treatments (NDTs)
- Pediatric Feeding
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Speech, Occupational, or Physical Therapy
- Training and development of Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
Our dedicated pediatric rehabilitation center is available in conjunction with PT Solutions and is located minutes from our hospital facility.
- Accredited Care to Help You Reach Your Goals
You want your Sports and Rehab Care to come from a team of knowledgeable, compassionate professionals. At AdventHealth Palm Coast, we’re committed to providing the Palm Coast community with the highest-quality rehabilitation services available. We’re proud to share that our AdventHealth Daytona Beach Inpatient Rehab facility is fully accredited by both the Joint Commission and The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for Comprehensive Rehabilitation and Stroke Specialty. It’s our goal to continue getting better so we can better help with your journey to regain whole-person health.
A Customized Playbook
It can be a difficult balancing act: You want to re-engage in your active life. But you also need to take the time to heal. We're here to help you stay on a safe and steady course to recovery. Using your customized care plan as their guide, our multidisciplinary team will connect you to the medical professionals, community resources, and local support services you need to help you get back to doing all the things you love.