Visiting Santa at the mall each year to tell him your wish list and have your picture taken with him, is a memory many of us have from our childhood. However, some children are unable to visit Santa at the mall due to special needs, overstimulation issues, development delays or physical disabilities.
Our Pediatric Outpatient Rehab team gets to work with some of our most inspiring patients and decided that they wanted to do something special for them- and their families. We are hosting a Sensitive Santa experience for those pediatric patients who are unable to go to the mall and tell Santa what's on their Christmas wishlist. This year we are asking for our teams' help to make Sensitive Santa 2017 even more special for these amazing kids.
You can donate items from December 3-14. Choose one of the options below to donate.
- Board Books with simple pictures
- Touch and Feel Books
- Preschool Books
- Baby dolls
- Wooden puzzles with simple shapes (i.e. animals, transportation)
- Simple Light up or musical toys for infants and toddlers 25 + piece puzzles for older kids
- Games (Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, etc.)
- Cars/trains Duplo/wooden blocks