- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- teaspoon salt
- cup shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cups mangoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
1. Combine vinegar with olive oil and season with salt.
2. Add shallots and 2 tablespoons of basil, toss well.
3. Arrange tomatoes on platter and top with mango slices.
4. Drizzle with dressing, garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon of basil, and serve.
Nutrient Analysis per serving:
Calories: 65, Fat: 2.5g, Saturated fat: 0.3g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 129.6mg, Fiber: 1.4g, Protein: 0.6g, Carbohydrates: 29.6g