Finding Your Path Back to Whole Health
When you’re in the hospital, you miss your life. You miss your familiar routine and the comfort of home. We want to help you get back to the things you love. The compassionate, expert teams within the network of care at AdventHealth Sebring, formerly Florida Hospital Heartland, are here to help. When you're ready to leave acute hospital care behind but are still recovering, we’ll be here to prepare you for the next steps, providing you with additional care like home health care services and rehab facilities you need and deserve. Because our care never stops. We’re always here to guide you.
Helping You Move Forward
- The Connected Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Care Team at AdventHealth
Moving from the constant support of our hospital to the comfort of your home can be an adjustment. We want to make this transition as smooth as possible. Our Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation team is here to support your needs, working collaboratively across disciplines to reach one goal: your wellness. Your treatment plan and timeline will be determined by your personal needs and goals. Our comprehensive team of experts includes:
- Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Restorative Aids
- Social Workers
- Speech Therapists
With each passing day, we help you get closer and closer to recovery and whole-person wellness. And with the help of our team, the life and activities you miss may be closer than you realize.
- Care Delivered With Compassion, Respect, and Dignity
After a long hospital stay or recuperation, it’s okay if you’re not quite ready to return to your regular routine. Our three campuses provide expert care to Highlands and Hardee Counties to give you a little extra help and time for your body, mind, and spirit to fully recover from an acute illness or condition.
Here at AdventHealth, formerly Florida Hospital Heartland, our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation care services include:
- Home Care supports you with the home health care services you need, from rehab to medication management and more.
- Long-Term Acute Care supports those whose medical conditions are complex and require a longer stay.
- Rehabilitation specialists are always on hand to help you channel your strength following events like a stroke, acute injury, or joint replacement.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities offer speech therapy, respiratory therapy, pain management, and more as part of our comprehensive ongoing services.
- A Proactive Approach to Your Long-Term Health and Wellness
When something feels off with your body, you want to deal with it as soon as possible. But by taking proactive steps and embracing preventive care, our team can help you take steps to ensure your long-term health and wellness before a problem occurs.
Throughout the AdventHealth network of care, our comprehensive teams offer personalized, proactive care and education, including:
- Bereavement Support Groups
- Condition Management
- Corporate Fitness Programs
- Group Fitness Classes
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Senior Wellness Programs
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Stress Management
From annual checkups to smarter lifestyle choices, every day presents a new opportunity to take a small step that can have a huge impact on your whole-person health. Let us help.
- Our Mission to Provide Whole-Person Care
Better care is about much more than advanced tests and treatments. As members of the AdventHealth network, our hospitals are dedicated to a higher standard of health care. We’re founded upon the principles of CREATION Life — Choice, Rest, Environment, Activity, Trust, Interpersonal Relationships, Outlook, and Nutrition. These simple ideas offer a guiding light as we look to provide compassionate care that addresses your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs as well as the needs of your family and neighbors.
We’re Here to Help
Your in-patient treatment may be over, but our care has just begun. Our multidisciplinary team is here to help you find personalized care that not only helps heal your body, but eases your mind and ministers to your spirit as well. Let us walk beside you and guide you on your continued journey to whole health.