Our Facility Hours and Policies
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, some of our location policies may have changed. Please view the information below for updates on hours, cancellations and more.
- Coronavirus Resource Hub
Get the latest information on a continuous basis here, with new updates based on CDC recommendations. Visit the coronavirus resource hub.
- Visitor Hours and Restrictions
AdventHealth has a responsibility to protect the greater community from the spread of COVID-19. As a trusted community partner, it’s vital we take measures to minimize the risk of infection for our patients, while protecting our physicians and team members who are on the frontlines every day. We continue to monitor the situation and have updated our visitation policy as follows:
- Visiting hours 10 am to 7 pm daily.
- All visitors must be 12 years or older.
- Inpatients without COVID-19 may have one visitor per day.
- Inpatients with COVID-19 or who are being tested for COVID-19 are restricted to telephone/virtual visits only.
- Inpatients under the age of 18, regardless of their COVID-19 status, may have two visitors per day.
- ER patients without COVID-19 may have one visitor per day, who must remain inside the patient’s room. ER patients with COVID-19 or who are being tested for COVID-19 are restricted to telephone/virtual visits only.
- Obstetric patients, including those that are asymptomatic COVID-19 positive, may have one visitor per day. Obstetric COVID-19 positive symptomatic patients may have one adult visitor per day, who must remain inside the patient’s room.
- Outpatients (lab, imaging, testing, surgery center, medical practices) without COVID-19 may have one visitor per day. Outpatients with COVID-19 or who are being tested for COVID-19 are restricted to telephone/virtual visits only.
- Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances, such as imminent end-of-life or unique patient support needs.
- Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital, unless they are seeking personal, medical care.
- AdventHealth’s PPE policies and procedures include universal masking for all team members, medical providers, patients, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status. Patients and visitors who do not wear a mask will be excluded from visiting.
You can always stay connected with your loved ones by using these easy-to-follow instructions to video chat via several different platforms.
- Facility Tours, Lectures and Events
- Cancelled until further notice
- Open Entrances
- Main entrance
- Wellness Center
AdventHealth Wellness Center Lake Placid has reopened and resumed operations. We have new safety measures that we have implemented to keep you and our members protected while in our facility:
- 50% occupancy in the building
Added safety measures
- Masks or face coverings worn by everyone at all times
- Social distancing strategies, including separate seating and floor markings to keep everyone 6-feet apart
- Temperature checks and screenings for all visitors and team members
- Frequent sanitizing of the facility and equipment
- Gym wipes available throughout the facility
- Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Group classes will not be offered at this time
- Locker rooms, showers and water fountains remain closed
- Monthly membership billing will resume June 4
If you have questions, please contact us at Call863-699-1200.