To Set Your Life in Motion
Orthopedic specialists at AdventHealth Heart of Florida care for the parts of you that keep you moving. When a bone, tendon or joint doesn’t work like it’s supposed to, we offer a full range of orthopedic services to help get you back to the life you enjoy — from injury prevention and recovery to total joint replacement and rehabilitation.
To Find Freedom From Pain
- Advanced Robotic Joint Replacement
If severe pain or joint damage limits you from daily activities, joint replacement surgery may help you regain pain free movement in your joints. At AdventHealth Heart of Florida, our expert team uses the latest technology to perform robotic-arm assisted joint replacement surgery, which provides more accurate placement of your new joint. More accurate placement may help your joint feel more natural when your surgery is complete, and could possibly increase the life of your prosthetic joint.
- Comprehensive Arthritis Care
Arthritis is a painful condition that happens when a joint becomes inflamed due to wear and tear (osteoarthritis) or an autoimmune disorder (rheumatoid arthritis). Regardless of how or why it becomes inflamed, long-term inflammation breaks down the cartilage (cushioning between your bones) and creates friction that causes swelling, pain and stiffness.
The orthopedic experts at AdventHealth Heart of Florida provide comprehensive treatment for arthritis pain, including joint injections, bracing, physical therapy, occupational therapy and joint replacement surgery. We work with you to decide which arthritis treatment is right for you and will help you return to activities you love so you can feel whole.
- Multidisciplinary Spine Care to Relieve Back Pain
Most everyone suffers from back or neck pain at some point in their life — whether it’s short lived or long term chronic pain, the effects can have a huge impact on daily activities. AdventHealth Heart of Florida’s multidisciplinary orthopedic team provides customized treatment plans to relieve your pain and restore your quality of life, which include minimally invasive treatment options, for:
- Disc conditions, such as herniated disc or degenerative disc disease
- Fractured vertebrae
- Low-back and neck pain
- Spinal stenosis
We’ll work with you to determine what treatment, from physical therapy and joint injections to advanced spine surgery, will provide the best relief for your back pain.
- Joint Replacement Made Easy
Choosing joint replacement surgery can feel overwhelming. At AdventHealth Heart of Florida, we’ve made the process easier than ever with comprehensive support throughout your joint replacement journey.
Our skilled orthopedic team will see you through every phase of care, from pre-op education through your last inpatient therapy session. And you'll experience it all in a small group setting with people just like you. Together, you'll share successes and concerns as you start to feel and move better.
We’re proud to offer joint replacement solutions to the Davenport, Haines City, Lake Wales and surrounding areas. Joint replacement options include:
- Hip replacement surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Partial knee replacement surgery
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Robotic-arm assisted joint replacement surgery
AdventHealth is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s high-performing hospitals for Hip and Knee Replacement.
Best Regional Hospital2 items. To interact with these items, press Control-Option-Shift-Right Arrow.
Orthopedic Treatments and Services We Offer
Set your life back in motion with leading knee care that includes minimally invasive joint replacements, resurfacing procedures and guided rehabilitation.
Find relief and flexibility with a renowned team of skilled orthopedic experts who specialize in hip replacements.
Shoulder, Elbow and Arm
Experience a higher level of care. Enjoy a more active and functional future with our innovative options for joint replacement and limb recovery.
Foot, Ankle and Leg
The path to healing begins with the help of an expert team that specializes in advanced musculoskeletal care for your feet, ankles and legs.
Hand and Wrist
From arthritis to carpal tunnel syndrome, find the relief you need with advanced treatments to get you back to your everyday activities.
MAKO® Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery
Our orthopedic surgeons can bring you faster, more-effective healing, with shorter recovery periods, less scarring and fewer risks.
Meet Our Orthopedic Care Team
At Every Age and Stage
- Acetabular Fractures (Hip Fractures)
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Acromioclavicular Joint Dislocations (Shoulder Separations)
- Ankle Fractures
- Arthritis of the Elbow or Shoulder
- Arthritis, Including Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Bone Fractures
- Bone Infections (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunion and Hammertoe Correction
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Chronic Pain
- Compartment Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Damaged Tendons
- Deformities (e.g., Knock-Knee and Bow Legs)
- Dislocations of the Ankles, Elbows, Fingers, Hips, Knees, Shoulders and Toes
- Dupuytren's Disease
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Elbow and Shoulder Dislocations
- Foot Deformities, Including Flat Feet
- Fracture and Trauma Care
- Fractures of the Shoulder Blade, Proximal Humerus, or Clavicle
- Frozen Shoulder
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Hand Injuries
- Heel Fractures
- Heel Pain
- Hip Deformities
- Hip Joint Tumors
- Injury Prevention
- Joint Pain
- Knee Conditions
- Knee Injuries, Like Torn Anterior Cruciate Ligaments (ACLs)
- Malunion (Fractures That Heal Incorrectly)
- Nerve Damage
- Nerve Entrapment and Neuropathies
- Nonunion (Fractures That Heal Incompletely)
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Performance Training
- Rheumatic Diseases, Including Lupus and Gout
- Rotator Cuff Tears or Impingements
- Scaphoid and Distal Radius Fractures
- Shin Splints (Pain in the Shin Bone)
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries and Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Stretched or Torn Ligaments, Muscles or Tendons
- Swollen Muscles
- Tendon/Ligament Tears and Ruptures
- Tendonitis of Elbows, Shoulders or Achilles Heels
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Tibia Fractures
- Torn Cartilage
- Torn Ligaments
- Trigger Finger
- Upper Extremity Arthritis
- Wear and Tear (Overuse Injuries)
- Work Injuries
- Wound Care
- Wrist Fractures
- Wrist Sprain
For Well-Informed Care
Not sure if joint replacement is right for you? We’ll help explain your options and answer your questions with this free seminar.