For Your Whole Life
Keeping you healthy through every stage of life is our primary goal at AdventHealth Heart of Florida, formerly Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. That’s why we bring so many specialists together — primary care doctors, lab technicians, physical and occupational therapists, nutritionists, urologists, cardiologists, geriatric specialists and the like — to give you options for managing every aspect of your health, so you can feel whole in body, mind and spirit.
A Lifelong Partnership in Wellness
- Providing Heart-Felt Heart Care for Men
- Protecting Your Prostate Health
- Supporting You Through Sports-Related Injury
- Delivering Compassionate Urologic Care
When Every Minute Counts
Heart attack symptoms vary widely among men, from acute chest pain to no chest pain at all. Learning to recognize heart attack symptoms in men, can potentially save a life. The symptoms can include:
- Cold sweat
- Chest discomfort (pain or pressure that lasts a few minutes or goes away and comes back)
- Nausea (with or without vomiting)
- Shortness of breath
- Upper body pain (back, neck, jaw or stomach)
If you or a loved one show signs or symptoms of a heart attack, call 911 immediately. Do NOT attempt to drive yourself to the hospital.