Will Help You Heal
Infectious diseases come in many forms and can impact your quality of life. At AdventHealth Heart of Florida, formerly Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center, we want to keep you feeling your best. That’s why we provide state-of-the-art care for people with infectious diseases or immune deficiencies such as fungal infections, Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), tuberculosis and a wide range of other conditions that affect the immune system.
From diagnosing your condition to using the latest treatment techniques, you can count on our infectious disease specialists for the highest level of care. We’re here to help you resume your life.
We Have Answers
- Infectious Disease Care Near Me
Our expert infectious disease specialists are here to help you with the full range of services, right here in Central Florida. Whether you need a diagnosis, infectious disease treatment or disease management, we’ll help keep you healthy. We provide a full range of services, including:
- Transplant patient care for transplant-related infections
- Comprehensive inpatient care for patients with infectious disease
- Diagnostic services for bacterial and viral pathogens
- Pre-travel vaccinations and immunizations
- Post-travel examinations to check for travel-related infections
- Infectious Disease Care Management
When pain and worry keep you from being yourself, AdventHealth Heart of Florida’s infectious disease specialists are here to help.
With a comprehensive approach that brings infectious disease doctors, nurses and other dedicated healthcare providers together — we’ll get you back to living your best life. And, since each person is different, we’ll design a plan of care that’s unique to your unique needs and will help you stay ahead of potential problems.
Our team of infectious disease professionals will manage your in- or out-patient care and treatment for a range of infectious conditions, including:
- Bacterial infection
- Cytomegalovirus disease
- Fungal infections
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Infections of the skin and soft tissue
- Lyme disease
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Transplant-related infections
- Travel-related infections
- Viral hepatitis
- Viral infection