For Expert Digestive Care
You want to find your stride and get back to the active life you love. We want that for you, too. That's why the digestive health specialists at AdventHealth Fish Memorial, formerly Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, make it their goal to deliver the compassionate digestive health care you need to feel whole again.
Our team of expert gastroenterologists provides comprehensive treatments for a wide range of digestive disorders, from acid reflux and irritable bowel syndrome to Crohn’s disease and celiac disease. Since we know you want to get back to feeling like yourself sooner rather than later, our Orange City-based hospital has two fully equipped endoscopy suites, offering advanced minimally invasive techniques and innovative treatments for digestive problems. You can rely on us to deliver the quality care you deserve, helping you feel better physically and mentally.
A Whole-Person Approach to Digestive Health Care
- Compassionate Care for a Range of Digestive Problems
Your digestive system gives you the energy you need to live a full and vibrant life. Even a small issue can leave you feeling uncomfortable and not like yourself. At AdventHealth Fish Memorial, formerly Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, in Florida, your team of compassionate digestive health specialists will help you feel whole again, because we know that a digestive disorder can affect every part of your life. Here, you’ll find support from specialized gastroenterologists and a path forward to feeling whole. We help treat a range of digestive problems and conditions, including:
- Anorectal Disorders
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
- Gallbladder Disease
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Find relief from your symptoms and get back on the path to wellness. We’re right here beside you all the way. To take a colon cancer risk assessment or explore our interactive disorder guide, see here.
- Innovative, Minimally Invasive Treatments for Digestive Disorders
To help you find comfort and peace of mind faster, AdventHealth Fish Memorial has two fully equipped endoscopy suites. Here, your care team will help you understand your treatment options and find the right care plan for you, which might include surgery. Wherever possible, we use leading minimally invasive surgical procedures, helping you recover faster and with less scarring. Treatment for your digestive disorder or condition may include, but is not limited to:
- Abdominoperineal Resection — A treatment for rectal cancer that removes the rectum, anus, and distal colon
- Argon Plasma Tissue Coagulation — A type of endoscopic procedure that uses argon gas and an electrical current to control bleeding
- Colon Cancer Surgery — Care for colon cancer that can involve the removal of cancerous tumors
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Procedure — A minimally invasive way to look at your airway
- Endoscopic Foreign Body Removal — A type of endoscopy used to remove foreign objects and impacted food from the gastrointestinal tract
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) — A combination of X-rays and endoscopy that can care for problems with the pancreas and bile ducts
- Fluoroscopy — A specialized kind of moving X-ray
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair — A minimally invasive form of hernia surgery that uses small incisions
- Laparoscopy — A technique that allows your care team to perform minimally invasive surgeries using small incisions
- Stomach, Rectal, and Colon Polypectomy — A method of removing polyps quickly and effectively
Your team of expert gastroenterologists and surgeons are equipped with the knowledge, experience, and proven care options to help you find relief. From offering guidance and support to delivering innovative treatment options and diagnostic techniques, we’re here to care for every part of you.
- Regular Screenings to Support Your Whole-Person Wellness
Your digestive health might be the last thing on your mind when you’re feeling well. We’re here to help keep you on a path of whole-person wellness, taking a proactive approach to your care. We’ll guide you with regular health checkups, including preventative cancer screenings and regular colonoscopies if you’re over 50 or have other risk factors, like a family history of colon cancer. Your peace of mind and wellness is our priority.
So You Can Focus on Healing
At AdventHealth, we don’t believe that medical care is one-size-fits-all. That’s why we take a multidisciplinary approach to digestive health care, connecting you with the nutritional experts, surgical specialists, and lifestyle professionals who can help you heal in body, mind, and spirit. Because your journey isn’t like anyone else’s — your care shouldn’t be either.