Reach Your Goals. Reclaim Your Life.
Having an active life is important for you. We get it, and that’s why at AdventHealth Fish Memorial, formerly Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, our team offers inpatient and outpatient physical therapy and rehab care to help you heal and strengthen your body.
With your goals as our guide, we use a multidisciplinary approach and innovative therapies to help you overcome joint pain, stroke, osteoarthritis, orthopedic surgery, or another incident or condition holding you back from your active lifestyle. Depending on your diagnosis, your therapy could include Interactive Metronome (IM) treatment, which creates positive impacts on attention, motor planning, and sequencing skills.
If your care requires a procedure, you have a network of orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine physicians to care for you. Our compassionate, highly skilled team will create a personalized plan to guide you as you walk the road to whole-person health — one sure step at a time.
Every Step of the Way
- Expert Care from Physical Therapists, Orthopedic Surgeons and other Specialists
- Innovative Therapies in a Care Plan Just for You
- Leading-Edge Diagnostic Imaging and Preventive Care
- Inpatient Education (Phase I)
- Outpatient Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs (Phase II)
- Maintenance Exercise (phase III)
- Other Services
Staffed and Equipped to Serve You
The Wellness Center is fully equipped with:
- Airdyne bicycles
- Complimentary water, juices and coffee
- Defibrillation crash cart
- ECG telemetry monitoring
- Hand weights
- Nautilus resistance training machines
- Showers (towels provided)
- Stationary bicycles
- Storage for personal belongings while exercising
- Television and DVD player
Our highly trained team includes:
- An exercise physiologist (manager)
- Cardiac nurses
- Certified respiratory therapists
Find out more. Call Call386-917-5125
AdventHealth Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Wellness Center
Orange City, FL 32763
Orange City, FL 32763
Hours:Please call for hours.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday
6 am to 4:30 pm
Find Care Near You
A Customized Playbook
It’s a difficult balancing act: You want to re-engage in your active life. But you also need to take the time to heal. We're here to help you stay on a safe and steady course to recovery. Using your customized care plan as their guide, your multidisciplinary team will connect you to the medical professionals, community resources, and local support services you need to help you get back to doing all the things you love.