Ready, Set, Baby
- Cost: Free
- Event Type: Class
- What to expect at the BirthCare Center when it time to give birth
- What to expect during your postpartum stay
- Infant feeding options/breastfeeding tips and techniques
- Advice and recommendations for care one you are home with your baby
Having a baby is a wonderful and life-changing event, each time you experience it. You may already be noticing changes in your body such as the way you walk, larger breasts, and a growing abdomen with a moving baby. Each experience is unique, so having expert support to help you along this journey offers invaluable reassurance for you and your family.
Even if you have had a baby before, you can gain new knowledge from attending our “Ready Set Baby” Infant Feeding Class. This FREE, 30-minute class allows you to receive the latest study related information about:
You will receive the Microsoft Teams link a few days before class begins
Join our Microsoft Teams Meeting and learn about ready, set, baby from the comfort of your home.
Daytona Beach, FL
- Contact: Center for Women and Children Parent Educator
- Tel: Call Center for Women and Children Parent Educator at386-231-3152
- Email: Email Center for Women and Children Parent Educator at[email protected]