A Special Gift from Our Family to Yours
Your new baby’s first year of life is full of milestones, moments and smiles that you’ll always want to remember. That’s why we’re excited to offer growing families that deliver at AdventHealth a gift of two, complimentary portrait sessions of your new baby and family – courtesy of AdventHealth for Children and Baby Face Portraits. New parents will receive the plan from your Baby Face Photographer during your hospital stay.
We know that life with a newborn can be busy, so the Portrait Plan can be used up to one year from your baby’s birthday and you get to choose the location that works best for your schedule. We’re grateful to be a part of your health care needs, and we’re excited to be part of capturing the precious moments with your new baby that help make you feel whole.
To schedule one of your complimentary portrait sessions, please call Call1-877-249-0004. Sessions can also be scheduled by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the link below.
The AdventHealth for Children Portrait Plan
The AdventHealth for Children Portrait Plan includes two, pre-paid portrait sessions, which can be used in-home or on-location. The plan is valid for one year from your baby’s date of birth and includes a 10% discount on all portrait purchases – provided your order is placed within 10 business days of your session.
To maximize the benefits of your AdventHealth for Children Portrait Plan, we ask that all sessions be spaced a minimum of 60 days apart. If for some reason you have a special occasion outside that time frame, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you. Orders must be completed on current sessions before photographing the next session.
- In-Home Session
Our photographers know that your home is one of the best places to take your family's portraits. We bring our studio to your home, where your family is most comfortable. Portrait sessions usually take about an hour. Please allow ample time for your session and image selection. Upon arrival your photographer will select the most ideal location(s) to photograph your session. Your photographer will bring equipment, props and backgrounds based on the customization of your session when booking.
- On-Location Session
Take your session outside. We have a variety of beach and park shooting locations already picked out. If you have a different location that you would like to use, let us know. We are open to suggestions and happy to customize your session for your family. Your photographer will arrange a designated meeting spot at the selected location. The session will last about an hour, depending on weather conditions.
- Small Event Session
Have an upcoming life event? Capture those moments by adding one of our professional photographers to your guest list. Whether it’s a baptism or birthday party, let us capture the memories for you. Your AdventHealth for Children Portrait Plan covers one hour of candid photography time at the event of your choice.
- Terms of Agreement
- The AdventHealth for Children Portrait Plan entitles the purchaser to two (2) in-home or on-location pre-paid session fees valid for one (1) year from your baby’s date of birth.
- Session Usage: Session One (1) can be used three (3) to six (6) months from your baby’s date of birth. Session Two (2) can be used six (6) months to twelve (12) months from your baby’s date of birth.
- Sessions are booked by appointment only and must be made, at a minimum, seven (7) days in advance. All weekend sessions must be made 14 days in advance. While every effort will be made to accommodate your appointment request, appointments are subject to availability.
- In-home appointments are available Wednesday through Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm, excluding holidays. Seasonal times of the year appointment days will vary. Location appointment times are based on lighting conditions throughout the year. Ask for details.
- Please allow ample time for your session. In-home portrait sessions last about an hour. However, plan on your photographer being with you for about three hours from beginning to end to allow for set-up and viewing proofs. On-location portrait sessions last about an hour. A complimentary web page is available for on-line viewing of proofs within 24 hours.
- All orders must be placed within ten (10) business days of your session in order to receive your AdventHealth for Children Portrait Plan discount of 10%. After ten (10) business days, the 10% AdventHealth for Children Portrait Plan discount will be forfeited.
- Portrait orders will be mailed within 72 hours of selection. Special order items such as canvas and large prints may take up to two weeks to be delivered.
- This plan covers sessions with up to six (6) subjects. If you wish to include more family members in your session, there will be a $5.00 per person charge for each additional subject.
- Because of the specialized portrait services we provide, there will be a $50.00 retake fee for sessions retaken at the customer's request.
- While we recognize that pets are members of the family too, special arrangements must be made in advance in order to include your pet in a session. As a standard, Expressions Photography photographers will only photograph well-behaved dogs and cats. All other types of pets, with advance notice, may be photographed at the discretion of Baby Face Portraits.
- Included in the plan is a 10% discount on all portrait orders that are placed in the allotted time frame. This plan does not include photographs or portrait products.
- Baby Face Portraits guarantees all products to be free of defects. If you are not happy with a product, please notify us for a replacement. Custom portrait orders and all electronic file purchases are non-refundable.
- Due to the complexity of scheduling photographers, 48-hour prior notice is required for cancellation of a session. With less than 48-hour notice of a cancellation a $15.00 rebooking fee will be charged, payable at time of re-booking. All no-show appointments will automatically forfeit one of their sessions. No exceptions.
- The AdventHealth for Children Portrait Plan is non-transferable or refundable. Any sessions not booked by the end of the one-year period will be forfeited by the customer.