About the AdventHealth App
No matter what's happening with your health, we’re here for you. For minor health concerns, you can see a doctor from the convenience of home. Not only do we provide video visits at your fingertips, but we also give you easy access to your medical records and the ability to message your care team. Taking control of your health has never been easier.
- Access to Expert Care
- Conditions We Treat
- Coronavirus Care Online
All Your Health Care Needs, Right at Your Fingertips
From making appointments to managing health records, every tool you need to take charge of your health lives in the AdventHealth app.
Find doctors and search by specialty for providers near you.
Video Visit With Health Care Providers
See our providers from home on your phone, tablet or computer.
View openings and book with your providers easily.
Manage Family Health Records
Access and manage your kids’ or family’s records, if needed.
Access Your Health Records
All of your visit details are all in one place.
View Upcoming Appointments
Everything you need to prepare for your next visit.
View and Pay Bills
Paying bills online in the app is quick, simple and secure.
Get Medication Refills
Requesting prescription refills is quick and easy in the app.
Tips for a Successful Video Visit
- Conduct the video visit in a well-lit room so your provider can see you
- Set the camera at eye level
- Turn off your television or music to reduce background noise
- Make sure the space is private, so you can discuss personal medical information
- Write down any questions for your provider before the visit
- Have a paper and pen ready to take notes
- Have your doctor’s office phone number handy
- Close any unnecessary programs on your device
If you’re logging on to your visit with your web browser, you can also test your device prior to the visit to make sure that your internet, microphone and camera are working correctly.
AdventHealth App Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a video visit through the AdventHealth app?
- What if my condition can’t be treated during my visit?
- If I’m using insurance, what information do I need?
- How do I create an account to schedule a virtual visit?
- Who can use telemedicine on the AdventHealth app?
- Can I schedule an appointment or is it first-come, first-served?
- Who will I see when I begin my appointment?
- Can I get a prescription?
- How will I know my visit is private and secure?
- What happens after my visit?
- Is information sent to my primary care physician?
- Can the physician or nurse practitioner write me a work or school release note?
- What phone number can I call for billing questions?
AdventHealth App Technical Questions
- When I register, it says "Email Address Already in Use."
- I’m receiving a Service Not Available message.
- I can’t see my provider as Available. What should I do?
- I’m connected with my provider but I can’t see them. What should I do?
- How do I change my credit card or health savings and reimbursement account card information?
- I keep losing my internet connection. What should I do?
- I can’t hear the provider. What should I do?
- I can’t log in. What should I do?
- How do I change my notifications?
- Do I need WiFi to use your service?
- What mobile devices and/or operating systems do you support?