If you've recently visited an impacted area or been in contact with someone who has, and are showing signs of the infection, we encourage you to speak with a doctor. The best way to do this is to call your primary care physician, closest urgent care or schedule a video visit through the AdventHealth app.
If you're immunocompromised or have other underlying health conditions, and you have coronavirus symptoms, please contact your primary care physician for personalized recommendations.
In order to avoid the spread of coronavirus, you should avoid the emergency room at your local hospital except in cases of an emergency.
For more information about the coronavirus outbreak, including how to best protect yourself and your family, look through our FAQs, get the latest news and download the AdventHealth app for convenient video visits with your doctor from home, visit the AdventHealth Coronavirus Resource Hub at CoronavirusResourceHub.com.
Services We Provide
AdventHealth Express Care at Walgreens provides a wide range of health care services and treats patients ages 18 months and older. In the event that you need additional, ongoing or specialized care, we have a network of AdventHealth providers, clinics and hospitals to help you feel better, faster.
Ages for specific services may vary.
- Chickenpox series (Varicella) ages 7+
- Flu (Influenza)1 ages 3+
- Hepatitis A series ages 7+
- Hepatitis B series ages 7+
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) ages 7+
- Meningitis (Meningococcal) ages 11-55
- Pneumonia (Pneumococcal) ages 65+
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis/Whooping Cough (Tdap) ages 10+
- Tetanus and Diphtheria (Td) ages 7+
- Travel Immunizations Available2 (Call for Details) ages 18+
- Physicals and Wellness Visits
- Sports, school and camp physicals3
- Administrative physicals
- Quit smoking consultation4
- Illness, Aches and Pains
- Sore throat and strep throat
- Headaches and migraines
- Allergies (seasonal)
- Sinus infections
- Ear ache and ear infections (ear wax removal in conjunction with exam)
- Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Joint pain
- Minor back pain
- Mononucleosis (Mono)
- Pink eye and styes
- Swimmer's ear
- Upper respiratory infections
- Female urinary tract and yeast infections
- Male UTI evaluation and treatment is available service to Males ages 18+
- Bladder and urinary tract infections females ages 2+
- STI evaluation and treatment is available service to Males and Females ages 18+
- Suture and staple removal
- Minor Injuries
- Burns (minor)
- Corneal (eye) abrasions
- Minor sprains and strains
- Splinter removal
- Skin Conditions
- Head lice
- Mouth and cold sores
- Poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- Skin infections and irritations
- Tick/insect bites and stings
- Ongoing Health Issues
- Acid reflux and acid indigestion
- Chronic bronchitis
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Minor depression
- Thyroid disorders (AdventHealth Express care provides treatment and management of hypothyroidism)
*Selective chronic treatment is available for patients ages 18 years and older.
*AdventHealth Express Care at Walgreens does not prescribe scheduled drugs or antipsychotic medication.
- Medications and Treatments*
- Breathing treatments with nebulizer
- Contraception care (oral and injectable)
- Eye lash lengthening consultation
- Medication renewal
- Motion sickness prevention
- Travel medications
*Ordered as part of a patient exam only and provided based on clinical evaluation. Cannot be purchased separately.
1 The flu (Influenza) vaccines are seasonally available. Please call Call1-844-397-0018 to check vaccine availability at a location near you.
2Travel Immunizations are not typically covered by insurance.
3 Physicals are not covered by insurance. Certain exceptions, including age restrictions, may apply.
4 Quit Smoking Consultations are not typically covered by insurance.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
AdventHealth Express Care at Walgreens is operated by AdventHealth. The health care providers at AdventHealth Express Care at Walgreens are employees of AdventHealth Medical Group. The health care providers are not employees or agents of Walgreen Co. or any Walgreens subsidiary or affiliated company.