Careers at AdventHealth South Overland Park
At AdventHealth South Overland Park, our patients find big-city care right here in their close-knit community and a team that works hard every day to live out Christ’s example of love and healing.
Together, we work tirelessly to provide the services our patients need, including a birth center, 24/7 emergency care, imaging services, women’s care, heart care, an intensive care unit, a laboratory, physical therapy services, primary care and surgical specialties.
South Overland Park is also a part of a health network that includes AdventHealth College Boulevard, AdventHealth Lenexa and AdventHealth Shawnee Mission in Merriam, allowing us to extend care throughout the region that helps patients feel whole, body, mind and spirit.
Overland Park at a Glance
Career Benefits at AdventHealth
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Kansas City Metro Fast Facts
The Kansas City metropolitan area consists of 17 counties in Kansas and Missouri with a population of nearly two million. Additionally:
- The region is known as the “City of Fountains” because it has more fountains than any city except Rome.
- You can explore the area’s rich history and distinctive neighborhoods, vibrant downtown dining and shopping, and cultural experiences, including art, theatre and music.