Careers at AdventHealth Redmond
AdventHealth Redmond is a 230 bed facility, serving as a regional referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. AdventHealth Redmond offers a full array of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Redmond provides a full-service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac center. In addition to the Gold Seal of Approval, Redmond has also earned eight disease specific certifications from the Joint Commission for outstanding care in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedic surgery, spinal surgery, and vascular surgery. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, oncology, and inpatient rehabilitation.
AdventHealth Redmond at a Glance
Career Benefits at AdventHealth Redmond
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth Redmond, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Redmond team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Rome Area Fast Facts
- Rome’s historical markers help document the city’s history and gives insight into the culturally rich heritage.
- Population – 36,332 (2019 census)
- Median Household Income - $38,443 It has developed as a regional center for the fields of medical care and education.
- In addition to its public-school system, it has several private schools. Higher-level educational institutions include private Berry College and Shorter University, and the public Georgia Northwestern Technical College and Georgia Highlands College.
- Largest city near the center of the triangular area defined by the Interstate highways between Atlanta, GA, Birmingham, AL, and Chattanooga, TN.
Formerly known as Redmond Regional Medical Center