Careers at UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale
Founded in 1904, UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale is DuPage County's only teaching hospital. Conveniently located in the heart of Chicago’s western suburbs, the 261-bed medical center provides expert, compassionate, faith-based care in the Adventist tradition to patients at all stages of their lives. UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale has earned a number of nationally recognized awards and safety grades, particularly for its state-of-the art cancer center, Level III perinatal services with neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), pediatric-approved emergency room, and surgical capabilities that include da Vinci™ Robotic Assisted Surgery.
Recognized by Newsweek and data firm Statista 2022 as one of America's Best Maternity Hospitals for maternity care in the U.S.
Hinsdale at a Glance
Career Benefits at UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth La Grange, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth La Grange team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Hinsdale Fast Facts
- Hinsdale is a young, family-oriented community.
- The median age is 40 to 45.
- Almost 70% of Hinsdale residents are married, and more than half have kids under 18.
- Hinsdale’s 52-acre Katherine Legge Memorial Park and Lodge includes a football/soccer field, playground, open space, disc golf course, sledding hill and platform tennis courts.
- Hinsdale is served by Hinsdale Central High School. The school has about 2,600 students, and it consistently is ranked among the top public high schools in Illinois.
UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale
Formerly known as AdventHealth Hinsdale