Careers at AdventHealth Gordon
As a team member at AdventHealth Gordon, you'll help us extend the healing ministry of Christ through whole-person care that tends to the needs of each patient's body, mind and spirit. Believing that we feel best when we feel whole, we've developed a comprehensive program that touches all aspects of health.
Our team members combine their unique experiences with uncommon compassion to provide care for issues related to specialties like cancer care, endocrinology, general surgery, orthopedics, pain medicine, sports medicine, urology and women's services. Join us and make a difference today.
When you're ready to take the next step in your career to provide lifesaving care, learn more about the open positions at our hospital in Murray County.
AdventHealth Gordon at a Glance
Career Benefits at AdventHealth Gordon
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth Gordon, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Gordon team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Calhoun Fast Facts
Calhoun has the beauty of four seasons of outdoor activities, including whitewater rafting, cycling, hang gliding, rock climbing and more! Additionally, Calhoun is:
- Named #4 on NICHE magazine's "Best Cities (under 100,000) to Raise a Family."
- Is in an excellent public and private K-12 education system
- In a convenient location between two large metropolitan areas: Atlanta and Chattanooga
- Home to several state historic sites