Careers at UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Glen Oaks
Serving patients since 1980, UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Glen Oaks features 143 licensed beds, a Level II trauma center, and a therapeutic day school and transition program. Our key service lines are orthopedics, pain management, oncology, surgery and our Birth Center. UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Glen Oaks is the only disproportionate-share hospital in DuPage County. Staff members are committed to delivering highly personalized, compassionate care in a hospital complete with new technologies, aesthetic updates, recent renovations and all-private patient rooms.
GlenOaks at a Glance
Career Benefits at UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Glen Oaks
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Glen Oaks, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Fish Memorial team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
GlenOaks Fast Facts
- Village attractions include the GH20 Aquatic Center, the Sports Hub recreational center, Glendale Lakes Golf Club, an annual car show, and Glendale Heights Fest, a summer celebration featuring food, entertainment, carnival rides and fireworks.
- The three most common industries in Glendale Heights, by number of employees, are manufacturing, healthcare/social assistance and retail.
UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Formerly known as AdventHealth GlenOaks