Careers at AdventHealth Clermont ER
At AdventHealth Clermont ER, our freestanding ER is dedicated to 24-hour care that’s easy to access for our growing community’s diverse needs. Our ER is staffed with board-certified emergency physicians, critical care nurses and stroke and chest pain experts trained to stop a heart attack in minutes. We also need behind-the-scenes team members, like unit coordinators and patient care techs who are excited to learn and grow within our mission-driven culture.
If you’re ready to learn more about an ER job, stop by our next Walk-In Wednesdays event. Every Wednesday, from 10 am to 12 pm, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with our hiring managers, learn more about our competitive benefits and our plans for future growth. Some candidates even receive same-day offers to join our team.
Location: AdventHealth Apopka Conference Center, Conference Room C
Hiring for ER nurses, patient care techs, lab assistants and lab technicians
Start your career at AdventHealth Clermont ER.
AdventHealth Clermont ER at a Glance
Career Benefits at AdventHealth Clermont ER
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth Clermont ER, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Clermont ER team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Clermont Fast Facts
In Clermont, you can:
- Find your perfect home: A robust housing market offers homes at every income level, from gated golf communities and larger estate homes to small and mid-sized single-family homes.
- Swing by Florida’s “first attraction”: The Citrus Tower is a 226’ tall structure built on one of the highest hills in the area and offers sweeping views of surrounding orange groves.
- Experience small-town feels and big-city amenities: Clermont is the largest city in Lake County with a population of over 44,000 people within 19 square miles of city limits.
AdventHealth Clermont ER
A hospital department of AdventHealth Orlando