Careers at AdventHealth Carrollwood
Elevate your career with a new job at AdventHealth Carrollwood hospital in Tampa, Florida, a health care system dedicated to whole-person care. Join our team of talented Tampa nurses, medical assistants, nurse assistants, patient care and health administration professionals for a fulfilling career.
We offer award-winning care, including orthopedics, bariatrics, emergency medicine, cardiology, wound healing and more. And we’re delivering it in a state-of-the-art campus designed with our patients’ (and team’s) comfort in mind. Our campus features our main hospital, an educational auditorium and two medical office buildings, totaling more than 70,000-square feet.
If you’re looking for hospital jobs, Tampa is a great place to advance your career. Take the next step and learn more about positions at AdventHealth Carrollwood.
AdventHealth Carrollwood at a Glance
Career Benefits at AdventHealth Carrollwood
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth Carrollwood, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Carrollwood team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Tampa Area Fast Facts
If you’re not from around here, you probably want to learn everything you can about the area before you start your career in Tampa. Here are just a few of our favorite facts about Tampa, also called “The Big Guava”:
- The average cost of living here is 9% lower than the national average
- Tampa is known as one of America’s best cities for a healthy retirement
- Tampa is known for its beaches and parks (165 to be exact)
- The Tampa area has a vibrant art and theater community
- Tampa has three major sports teams, so you can cheer on your hometown all year long
Formerly known as Florida Hospital Carrollwood