Careers at UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook has been providing faith-based care in the Adventist tradition to Chicago’s western and southwestern suburbs since 2008. The 138-bed medical center features an award-winning Level II trauma center and offers the latest advancements in medical technologies and care with private, family-friendly patient rooms and access to top doctors.
Bolingbrook at a Glance
Career Benefits at UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth GlenOaks, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Fish Memorial team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Bolingbrook Fast Facts
- In 2019, money.com included Bolingbrook on its list of the 100 Best Places to Live in America.
- Also in 2019, The Home Security Advisor, named Bolingbrook as one of the Top 50 Safest Cities in Illinois.
- Population of nearly 74,000
- Today, the headquarters of more than 30 companies are located in Bolingbrook. Among them: WeatherTech, Ulta Beauty and ATI Physical Therapy.
UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Formerly known as AdventHealth Bolingbrook