Why AdventHealth Respiratory and Equipment
At AdventHealth Respiratory and Equipment we're committed to providing quality, efficient, and responsive care and service. We assure both physician and patient satisfaction by developing systems that respond easily to patient needs with no disruption to the physician or their staff.
While each insurance is different in its requirements, following Medicare's guidelines will ensure we get all documentation that is needed. Please see the information below for all requirements and visit our forms page for order forms, contracts, and more.
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Requirements
- Oxygen Requirements
- PAP Therapy Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
- What insurances are accepted?
- Where can I make a payment?
- When should I request humidification?
- Can I get tanks and a POC?
- Do I qualify for a 3 month supply?
- How can I order supplies?
- Why do I have water in my tubing and how do I fix it?
- What is the return policy?
Health Conditions and Organizations
- Allergy & Asthma Network
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Cancer Society
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Epilepsy Society
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis "ALS" Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- Brain Injury Association of America
- California Pacific Medical Center
- Center for Neurologic Study
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Healthline - COPD
- Les Turner Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis "ALS" Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Heart, Lung & Blood Institute
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- The Pulmonary Paper
- US COPD Coalition
- Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
AdventHealth Respiratory and Equipment will strive to keep you safe when you are under our care and after you leave us. Your privacy and rights are important to us. See the links below to learn more about your privacy and legal rights, as well as our programs that can help you stay safe and protected.