Our Facility Hours and Policies
Updated Policies and Safety Measures
AdventHealth Wellness Center Lake Placid has reopened and resumed operations. We have new safety measures that we have implemented to keep you and our members protected while in our facility:
- There are no capacity limitations, but social distancing must be maintained.
Added safety measures
- Masks or face coverings are required for entry and in common areas such as the lobby, restrooms and seating areas. Masks may be removed for workouts.
- Social distancing strategies, including separate seating and floor markings to keep everyone 6-feet apart
- Temperature checks and screenings for all visitors and team members
- Frequent sanitizing of the facility and equipment
- Gym wipes available throughout the facility
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for members
Group Exercise Classes
- Exercise classes have resumed with the following guidelines:
- Social distancing will still be enforced
- Face masks are encouraged but not mandatory
- Classes will begin with 50% capacity
- Please call the Wellness Center for more information on class schedules and to make a reservation for a class
- Locker rooms, showers and water fountains remain closed
- Monthly membership billing has resumed as of June 4
Take Your Health into Your Own Hands
It’s time to take charge of your whole health through educational classes covering all of the topics that are most important to you. Our CREATION Life and wellness philosophy emphasizes a whole-person approach that empowers you to live a happier and more fulfilling life. Our approach is based on biblical wellness principles, rooted in evidence-based science, and incorporated into every aspect of our care.
State-of-the-Art Fitness Equipment
- Airdyne Bikes
- Stair Climbers
- Circuit Training
- Free Weights
- Recumbent Bikes
- Rowing Machines
- Body Bars
- Bosu Balls
- Resistance Tubing
Personal Trainers and Staff
Get personal training or take a class with expert guidance and instruction. At AdventHealth Wellness Center Lake Placid, formerly Florida Hospital Lake Placid Fitness Center, members have all the tools they need to complete a comprehensive exercise program. Exercise techs and group fitness instructors must pass a national certification exam in personal training or group exercise. The entire staff is trained in basic life support and emergency preparedness.
Group Fitness Classes
Going to a class with a friend or exercising in a group can be fun and motivating. With guidance and encouragement, you can safely push personal boundaries and reach your goals. Whether you want step aerobics, stretch, high intensity, low impact, functional training or yoga, we’ve got your moves. Get excited, not intimidated! Our group fitness classes have it all, for every level.
Call 863-699-1200 for more information or a complete class schedule.
Indoor cycling is a challenging, high-energy, no-impact cardio workout using stationary bicycles. We focus on getting your heart and legs pumping, while our enthusiastic instructors encourage you to keep it up. The best part: You control everything — from your speed and resistance to your intensity level — so your workout can be as easy or as challenging as you want it to be.
AdventHealth Wellness Center Lake Placid
Formerly known as AdventHealth Lake Placid Fitness
Hours Information:Please call for hours.
Hours of Operation:
Wellness Center Open 24/7 for members
Must Call For Appointment