Orthopedic Care Navigators: Here to Help
An orthopedic care navigator is a specially trained, registered nurse who provides expert clinical assistance and support to patients who are receiving care at AdventHealth. Your care navigator will provide the following services tailored to your individual needs:
- Serves as the clinical liaison between you and your health care team
- Acts as a patient advocate through the surgical process and hospitalization (if applicable)
- Can help you understand your diagnosis and treatment options
- Provides referrals to appropriate care providers
- Assists with scheduling consults, tests and procedures
This confidential service is available free of charge to all orthopedic patients.
Connect With an Orthopedic Care Navigator
To get started with orthopedic care navigation, reach out to the navigator in your area:
Outstanding Care, Close to Home
As interconnected pieces of one of the most comprehensive orthopedic care networks in Florida, every one of our Central Florida locations contributes to the strength of the AdventHealth Orthopedic Institute. Our dedicated team will help you explore your options and find the right fit, so you’re in the best setting to get the care you need.