Improving Outlooks & Outcomes
A cancer diagnosis can sometimes feel overwhelming — and very often produces quite a few questions: What is my prognosis? What are my treatment options? Am I going to lose my hair or become sick after radiation or chemotherapy?
The AdventHealth Cancer Institute at AdventHealth Winter Park, formerly Winter Park Memorial Hospital, has the experience and advanced technologies to put your mind at ease.
We offer our neighbors convenient access to the latest in cancer treatments, support and education programs, and a team of highly qualified oncologists, physicians, cancer surgeons, certified oncology nurses and other healthcare professionals.
Best Regional Hospital
AdventHealth is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of Orlando’s high-performing hospitals for cancer.
Cancer Programs and Services We Offer
Find hope and innovation here, at Central Florida’s first and only comprehensive Blood and Marrow Transplant Program. We specialize in treating leukemia, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma with expertise and compassion.
Brain and Spine Cancers
When all you can think about is getting back to “normal,” we’re here with innovative treatments and whole-person care for a wide range of rare and common brain and spinal cancers, from adult brain tumors and astrocytic tumors to ependymal tumors, malignant spine tumors, and beyond.
From prevention and mammogram screenings to individualized treatment and whole-person wellness, your dedicated oncology team is here to guide, inform, and support your treatment journey.
Digestive Tract Cancers
Our comprehensive approach to treating colon cancer, stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, and rectal cancer combines whole-person care and proven treatment options.
We’re here for you from the start. Find exceptional care from one of the top oncology programs in the country — and a compassionate team who understands that this sensitive cancer deserves sensitive care for your body, mind, and spirit.
Head, Neck and Skin Cancers
Our Head and Neck Cancer Program outcomes continuously exceed the national average. From skin and oral cancer to nasal and thyroid cancer, we treat head and neck cancer with our unique whole-person approach to care.
Advancements in Cancer Care
AdventHealth Winter Park offers our neighbors convenient access to the latest in oncology services, support and education programs — as well as a team of highly qualified oncologists, physicians, cancer surgeons, certified oncology nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Access to over 150 clinical trials
- Access to state-of-the-art diagnostic services, including positron emission mammography, positron emission tomography and magnetic resonance imaging
- Cancer Resource Library features a collection of education materials for our patients
- Convenient outpatient facility with dedicated, easily accessible parking for cancer patients
- Coordinated care programs with patients with melanoma, breast, lung, colorectal and prostate cancer
- Dedicated inpatient unit with certified oncology nurses and private beds
- Medical oncology that combines advanced cancer treatments with caring and qualified physicians
- Oncology-certified social workers
- Patient support and education
- Radiation oncology, featuring intensity-modulated radiation therapy, external beam therapy, high dose rate after-loading, and MammoSite and prostate seed implants
- Transanal minimally invasive surgery
When You Need It
Catch your breath. Reset your spirit. And begin. Because when life’s greatest challenges choose you, you choose hope. Courage. And one of the nation’s top-ranked cancer hospitals — a team of more than 200 world-class oncologists and other specialists with heart, relentless spirit, and a proven record in treating cancer through groundbreaking research, innovative treatments, and whole-person care.