To Make You Feel Whole
The AdventHealth Orthopedic Institute is a pacesetter in orthopedic care. Treating more than 4,000 patients each year, our orthopedic specialists have the expertise and experience to treat some of the most common and complex conditions. The center has become a true destination for medical innovation and the treatment of orthopedic injuries and conditions.
AdventHealth Orlando is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s best hospitals for orthopedics.
Best Regional Hospital3 items. To interact with these items, press Control-Option-Shift-Right Arrow.
Orthopedic Treatments and Services We Offer
Foot, Ankle and Leg
The path to healing begins with the help of an expert team that specializes in advanced orthopedic treatments for your feet, ankles and legs.
Hand and Wrist
From arthritis to carpal tunnel syndrome, find the relief you need with advanced treatments to get you back to your everyday activities.
Find relief and flexibility with a renowned team of skilled orthopedic surgeons who specialize in hip replacements.
Set your life back in motion with leading knee care that includes minimally invasive joint replacements, resurfacing procedures and guided rehabilitation.
MAKO® Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery
Our orthopedic surgeons can bring you faster, more-effective healing, with shorter recovery periods, less scarring and fewer risks.
Shoulder, Elbow and Arm
Experience a higher level of care. Enjoy a more active and functional future with our innovative orthopedic treatment options for joint replacement and limb recovery.
Conditions We Treat
- Acetabular Fractures (Hip Fractures)
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Acromioclavicular Joint Dislocations (Shoulder Separations)
- Ankle Fractures
- Arthritis of the Elbow or Shoulder
- Arthritis, Including Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Birth Defects
- Bone Fractures
- Bone Infections (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunion and Hammertoe Correction
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Compartment Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Damaged Tendons
- Deformities (e.g., Knock-Knee and Bow Legs)
- Diabetes-Related Deformities
- Dislocations of the Ankles, Elbows, Fingers, Hips, Knees, Shoulders and Toes
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Elbow and Shoulder Dislocations
- Foot Deformities, Including Flat Feet
- Fractures of the Shoulder Blade, Proximal Humerus, or Clavicle
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Heel Fractures
- Heel Pain
- Hip Deformities
- Hip Joint Tumors
- Knee Injuries, Like Torn Anterior Cruciate Ligaments (ACLs)
- Leg Length Discrepancy
- Malunion (Fractures That Heal Incorrectly)
- Nerve Damage
- Nerve Entrapment and Neuropathies
- Nonunion (Fractures That Heal Incompletely)
- Rheumatic Diseases, Including Lupus and Gout
- Rotator Cuff Tears or Impingements
- Shin Splints (Pain in the Shin Bone)
- Sports Injuries and Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Stretched or Torn Ligaments, Muscles or Tendons
- Swollen Muscles
- Tendon/Ligament Tears and Ruptures
- Tendonitis of Elbows, Shoulders or Achilles Heels
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Tibia Fractures
- Torn Cartilage
- Torn Ligaments
- Trigger Finger
- Wear and Tear (Overuse Injuries)
- Wound Care
- Wrist Sprain
Your Focus: Just Recovery
Now is the time for you to focus on your recovery. Let us handle the rest. Our multidisciplinary care team is here to help you get the physical, emotional, and spiritual care you need throughout your rehab and recovery. From connecting you with local rehabilitation resources and surgical support groups to helping you find a fitness center nearby, we'll take care of the details so you can focus on the bigger picture: reclaiming your mobility and enjoying your life.