(Chatsworth, Ga.) Murray Medical Center will host a CREATION Life Workshop on Fridays from 9:30 am to 11:30 am beginning Feb. 2 through Feb. 23. This free four-week class will educate attendees on eight ways to improve your health and happiness. Classes will be held at the Chatsworth Senior Center led by Gordon Hospital and Murray Medical Center physicians and staff.
The CREATION Life Workshop will focus on living life to the fullest. Attendees will learn about the eight principles of CREATION Life: choice, rest, environment, activity, trust, interpersonal relationships, outlook, and nutrition. When practiced, these principles can lead to a healthier and happier life. Some benefits of living a CREATION Life include:
- Looking and feeling younger
- Preventing or reversing certain diseases
- Decreasing the need for pharmaceutical drugs and surgery
- Enjoying a balanced life
- Strengthening relationships
- Experiencing a renewed sense of inner peace and calm