You Can Count On
When you need to breathe easier, hear better or regain your ability to speak clearly, our ear, nose and throat care team is here for you. AdventHealth Heart of Florida, formerly Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center, offers compassionate, comprehensive care for a wide-range of ear, nose and throat (ENT) conditions, including:
- Ear infection
- Head and neck cancer
- Hearing loss
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Thyroid disease
- Voice disorders
Our expert ENT doctors and team deliver proven treatment to help you feel better, such as:
- Allergy treatment
- Sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Speech therapy
Our caring doctors work with other specialists, including neurologists, audiologists, speech pathologists, and more to offer personalized care that improves your life. Begin your journey to whole health with AdventHealth Heart of Florida ENT care.
ENT Treatments to Improve Your Life
Ear, nose and throat conditions or disorders can keep you from enjoying all life has to offer. Whether you’re struggling with hearing loss, fighting recurrent ear infections or managing a chronic condition, our ENT doctors at AdventHealth Heart to Florida, formerly Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center, are here for you.
- Head and Neck Conditions
At Advent Health Heart of Florida, our ENT doctors treat a wide range of conditions that may affect your head and neck health, including:
- Enlarged lymph nodes in the neck
- Facial nerve disorders, including Bell’s palsy
- Facial trauma, including reconstructive and plastic surgery
- Head or neck cancers
- Mouth sores, tumors or growths
- Obstructions and infections
- Thyroid disease
- Parathyroid and pituitary disorders
- Salivary gland disease
Throughout your treatment, you’ll receive whole person care from a multidisciplinary team of surgeons, speech pathologists, nutritionists and more.
- Nose and Sinus Conditions
Our experienced ENT doctors provide a range of services to evaluate, diagnose and treat nasal and sinus problems that affect your quality of life, ability to breathe and sense of smell. Whether you have experienced a broken nose or chronic sinusitis, we offer the care you need to breathe easier.
Our doctors often collaborate with specialists in allergy and immunology, neurology and other specialties to deliver comprehensive care through services such as:
- Allergy treatment and immunotherapy
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Laser sinus treatment
- Radiofrequency ablation for nasal and sinus congestion
- Sinus surgery, including endoscopic surgery
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Turbinate surgery
- Throat and Voice Disorders
Voice or swallowing difficulties can affect your ability to eat, speak and drink. At AdventHealth Heart of Florida, our ENT doctors use imaging technology and voice-specific assessments to diagnose problems and develop an effective treatment plan. They also work closely with speech therapists, psychologists and other clinicians to address the behavioral and emotional aspects of these conditions. Our supportive team provides care for disorders such as:
- Chronic cough and throat pain
- Hoarseness, laryngitis or conditions that affect the vocal folds or cords
- Laryngopharyngeal and gastroesophageal reflux
- Sleep-related disorders, such as chronic snoring and sleep apnea
- Swallowing difficulties (dysphagia)
- Tonsil and adenoid infections
Your personalized treatment plan may include surgery, speech therapy, and other services designed to improve your quality of life.
- Hearing Loss
ENT doctors provide comprehensive care for hearing loss and ear conditions, whether you experience a balance disorder, deafness, or chronic ear infections.
Our caring experts provide comprehensive services, including hearing aid fittings, ear surgeries, medical treatments and more to help restore balance and hearing as much as possible.
- Pediatric ENT Care
Children often face ear, nose and throat problems as they grow. At AdventHealth Heart of Florida, we recognize the unique issues involved in treating children with these conditions and strive to help children feel as comfortable as possible throughout their care.
Our caring ENT doctors take the time to explain your child’s condition and treatment plan to help ensure you can make well-informed decisions about your child’s care. We can help you improve your child’s health, treating a range of conditions, such as:
- Breathing problems
- Ear infections, hearing loss and balance disorders
- Nasal conditions such as sinusitis, nosebleeds and obstructions
- Sleep-related disorders, including night terrors
- Throat disorders such as adenoid problems, tonsillitis and sore throat, hoarseness, vocal cord conditions and swallowing problems
We care for all of children’s unique needs, providing whole-person care that supports healthy development.