Always Here for You
When the unexpected happens, you’re going to need a steady shoulder and a caring pair of hands — probably several pairs. Trust us for both. At AdventHealth Fish Memorial, formerly Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, you’ll find an expert team that's board-certified in emergency room care. We’re here to give life-saving support and compassionate emergency medical treatments. If you need an X-ray or hospitalization, we’ll take care of it. Our Orange City ER and free-standing Deltona ER are open seven days a week, 24 hours a day, and it’s our privilege to serve you.
We also offer Urgent Care services for minor ailments, and Video Visits to bring you virtual appointments in the comfort of your own home. Depend on us for more convenient, personalized care.
Introducing Your New Pediatric Emergency Department
With kids, emergencies can happen at any time. But with a dedicated pediatric ER nearby, you can rest assured that help is close to home, whenever you need it.
AdventHealth for Children's new pediatric emergency department at AdventHealth Fish Memorial was designed with your little ones in mind. Staffed with an experienced, compassionate team, our pediatric ER features:
- Separate child-friendly waiting room
- Seven ocean-themed exam rooms to lift kids’ spirits
- Child life specialist available five days a week
- Four specialized ambulances and one helicopter for emergency transfers
- Access to 140 pediatric specialists from 35 subspecialties
Your Closest Emergency Room Is Always Open
- When and How to Find the Closest ER
- Urgent Care for Treatment and Prevention
- Video Visits: Bringing You World-Class Medical Care Wherever You Are
- After Your Emergency Room, Urgent Care, or Video Visit