From the Comfort of Your Home
Many people are at their best when they're in their own reassuring environment. Our Home Care team is here to make sure that your environment is designed with everything you need to manage your condition and live independently. The expert Home Care team at AdventHealth Daytona Beach, formerly Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, offers convenient house calls by medical social workers, nurses, therapists, and more. Our specialized home health care team is glad to help you with everything from post-surgical and wound care to infusion therapy and medication management — all within your own environment. Whatever you need, we’re here to put your whole-person care first while you rest comfortably at home.
From Your Own Living Room
- Rehabilitative Care That Comes to You
Whether you're regaining mobility after a knee replacement or reclaiming your spirit and strength following a stroke, it’s our goal to help make each challenge easier and every victory more special. When you need us most and traveling is difficult, our specialized in-home rehabilitation and therapy services come to you.
With us, you have access to some of the most-skilled occupational, physical, and speech therapists in Daytona Beach. Our home heath care team works with you to create a personalized care plan designed specifically for your needs, whether that means guidance with heart failure management or ostomy education. Let’s work together to take back your strength — starting in your home.
- Comprehensive Nursing Care in Your Own Home
Leaving the care of a hospital and continuing your recovery at home often means a period of adjustment. Let us help make the transition easier. Our Daytona Beach Home Care team is here to assist you in finding balance in your life, helping with all your needs from the familiar comfort of your home. From post-hospitalization care to heart failure management, we provide a range of specialized services, including:
- Advanced Wound Care — When wounds need a hand to heal appropriately, we help care for them faster and more effectively.
- Disease Management/Education — Fully understanding your condition can allow you to monitor your disease and strive for wellness each and every day.
- Incontinence Management — If you experience bladder issues, we help you manage them with dignity and grace.
- Infusion Therapy — When your medication is best delivered intravenously, we’re here to make sure it’s done safely and effectively.
- Medication Management/Education — With so much to remember, you don’t need something else on your plate. We help you stay on schedule with medications and appointments.
If you think you or a loved one could benefit from our home health services or in home nursing care, reach out today at 1-866-673-3121. We'll work with you one-on-one to determine your eligibility and figure out which treatment plan is right for you.
- At-Home Solutions to Help Overcome New Challenges
There are times when everyday activities become a challenge. Taking a shower, walking to the mailbox, even getting out of bed can be tough. But you have strength. We’re inspired by that. And we are here to support you for almost anything you need. Your Daytona Beach team of caring home health professionals offers personalized, compassionate in-home nursing care that makes each and every day feel a bit easier to get through. The Home Care team at AdventHealth Daytona Beach, formerly Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, includes specialized in-home nurses, therapists, health aides, and medical social workers. You’re strong enough to ask for a helping hand. We’re proud to offer you ours.
- Virtual House Calls
Whenever you need us, we're just a call away. Our new eCare app makes sure of it. For minor health issues like colds or allergies, save yourself a trip to the doctor and reach a board-certified physician or nurse practitioner via video. Through eCare, you can receive a diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, and prescriptions for minor ailments, all through secure audio and video and without an appointment. Some of the common conditions we treat through eCare include:
- Conjunctivitis/Pink Eye
- Cough, Colds, Bronchitis, and Flu
- Lower Back Pain
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sinus and Upper Respiratory Infections
- Skin Conditions
- Urinary Tract Infections
eCare's virtual doctor's hours are:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
See how easy it is to download, set up, and start using eCare. Watch our video.
For technical support, contact us at 1-480-739-0077.
Download iPhone App
Download Android App
- Outstanding Care. Recognized for Excellence.
Your whole-person care and wellness is our goal. And we leave no stone unturned in continuously striving to make sure our treatments, resources, and care live up to your needs and expectations. We've received a number of awards for our care, including:
- National Quality Approval Seal From The Joint Commission
- Top 100 Hospitals Everest Award From Truven Health Analytics
- Most Preferred Hospital in Volusia County Since 2010 From the Department of Health and Human Services
We’re honored to have received these distinctions, but what matters most is providing the compassionate care you need to live a life of physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
Keeping You Comfortable As You Heal
We don’t just come to your home ready to offer hospital-caliber care. We come ready to serve with uncommon compassion. Our multidisciplinary approach to Home Care means we tend to all the details, from helping you regain your strength to helping you care for your pets. We connect you with the community resources, local services, and spiritual care you need to feel better, feel whole.