Choose the health content that’s right for you, and get it delivered right in your inbox.
Visitor Policy Changes
In order to provide a safe, healing environment for patients and team members, AdventHealth Daytona Beach is modifying its visitor policies.
- Click here for campus map showing the entrance locations in red where screening will occur at AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- The hours of operation for these entrances are :
- ER open 24/7
- Main Entrance: 8 am to 5 pm
- Medical Office Building (MOB) entrance: Monday - Friday 6:30 am to 5 pm
- New hours for visiting inpatients are 10 am to 2 pm, except for special circumstances.
- Everyone visiting AdventHealth facilities, including outside vendors, will be screened each time they enter the facility.
- If any of the screening identifies a symptom of concern or identifies any of the risk factors of COVID-19, the visitor will not be allowed to enter the hospital until testing would confirm they do not have COVID-19.
- Visitors who are sick are asked not to visit patients or enter the facility unless they are seeking personal medical care.
- Children under the age of 12 are prohibited from visiting a facility unless they are seeking care. We continue to provide pediatric care; this policy applies to visitors only.
- People who have COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 are not allowed to enter the facility as a visitor.
- All visitors must wash their hands or use alcohol hand sanitizer before and after leaving patient rooms and the facility.
For specific information on visitation hours, please call AdventHealth Daytona Beach ahead of time at 386-231-6000 as visiting hours may change.
Any Floridian can call AdventHealth’s free Coronavirus Information Line 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, at 877-VIRUSHQ. Nurses are available to answer general medical questions about COVID-19 and refer callers to the appropriate next steps, such as connecting them to AdventHealth Centra Care, AdventHealth eCare, or a healthcare provider.
In addition, AdventHealth has developed www.CoronavirusSignsAndSymptoms.com, complete with videos, blogs and FAQs on the top COVID-19 questions, such as:
- Am I at risk?
- What should I know if I am pregnant?
- How can I protect myself from this and other viruses, like the flu?