Live a Vibrant Life
At AdventHealth Celebration, formerly Florida Hospital Celebration Health, we’re renowned not only for our progressive medical programs and innovative approaches to orthopedic care, but also for fostering an environment designed to make each and every one of our patients as comfortable as possible. Our team of experts specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a myriad of injuries and disorders affecting the musculoskeletal system. Whether you need sports injury treatment, physical therapy or a complete hip replacement surgery, our orthopedic specialists have the skills and techniques to help you find your way back to whole-person health.
AdventHealth is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of Orlando’s high-performing hospitals for Orthopedics.
Best Regional Hospital3 items. To interact with these items, press Control-Option-Shift-Right Arrow.
The DNV GL Hip and Knee Replacement Certification (HKRC) recognizes excellence in orthopedic surgery for hip and knee replacements and related procedures. It also signifies that The Orthopedic Institute at AdventHealth Celebration adheres to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons guidelines.
Excellence in Orthopedic Surgery1 items. To interact with these items, press Control-Option-Shift-Right Arrow.
Orthopedic Treatments and Services We Offer
Set your life back in motion with leading knee care that includes minimally invasive joint replacements, resurfacing procedures and guided rehabilitation.
Find relief and flexibility with a renowned team of skilled orthopedic experts who specialize in hip replacements.
Shoulder, Elbow and Arm
Experience a higher level of care. Enjoy a more active and functional future with our innovative options for joint replacement and limb recovery.
Foot, Ankle and Leg
The path to healing begins with the help of an expert team that specializes in advanced musculoskeletal care for your feet, ankles and legs.
Hand and Wrist
From arthritis to carpal tunnel syndrome, find the relief you need with advanced treatments to get you back to your everyday activities.
MAKO® Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery
Our orthopedic surgeons can bring you faster, more-effective healing, with shorter recovery periods, less scarring and fewer risks.
At Every Age and Stage
- Acetabular Fractures (Hip Fractures)
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Acromioclavicular Joint Dislocations (Shoulder Separations)
- Ankle Fractures
- Arthritis of the Elbow or Shoulder
- Arthritis, Including Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Birth Defects
- Bone Fractures
- Bone Infections (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunion and Hammertoe Correction
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Chronic Pain
- Compartment Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Damaged Tendons
- Deformities (e.g., Knock-Knee and Bow Legs)
- Dislocations of the Ankles, Elbows, Fingers, Hips, Knees, Shoulders and Toes
- Dupuytren's Disease
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Elbow and Shoulder Dislocations
- Foot Deformities, Including Flat Feet
- Fracture and Trauma Care
- Fractures of the Shoulder Blade, Proximal Humerus, or Clavicle
- Frozen Shoulder
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Hand Injuries
- Heel Fractures
- Heel Pain
- Hip Deformities
- Hip Joint Tumors
- Injury Prevention
- Joint Pain
- Knee Conditions
- Knee Injuries, Like Torn Anterior Cruciate Ligaments (ACLs)
- Leg Length Discrepancy
- Malunion (Fractures That Heal Incorrectly)
- Nerve Damage
- Nerve Entrapment and Neuropathies
- Nonunion (Fractures That Heal Incompletely)
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Performance Training
- Rheumatic Diseases, Including Lupus and Gout
- Rotator Cuff Tears or Impingements
- Scaphoid and Distal Radius Fractures
- Shin Splints (Pain in the Shin Bone)
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries and Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Stretched or Torn Ligaments, Muscles or Tendons
- Swollen Muscles
- Tendon/Ligament Tears and Ruptures
- Tendonitis of Elbows, Shoulders or Achilles Heels
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Tibia Fractures
- Torn Cartilage
- Torn Ligaments
- Trigger Finger
- Upper Extremity Arthritis
- Wear and Tear (Overuse Injuries)
- Work Injuries
- Wound Care
- Wrist Fractures
- Wrist Sprain