Committed to Your Care
At AdventHealth Celebration, formerly Florida Hospital Celebration Health, we want to make your visit to our hospital as stress-free as possible. Here are some helpful links to patient resources, hospital information and services most requested by our patients.
Hospital Amenities & Information
- Chapel & Pastoral Care
As part of our faith-based mission to provide healing for the whole person — mind, body and spirit — you can find sanctuary while visiting the chapel or healing garden at AdventHealth Celebration, formerly Florida Hospital Celebration Health.
For those searching for more spiritual guidance, we offer pastoral care services around the clock for patients, families and friends. Whether you need a prayer, ritual, sacrament or simply someone to speak with, we are here for you. If you have a specific faith, the chaplain can arrange for a clergy member of that faith to visit you. Spiritual interventions are designed to complement traditional medical care.
Every member of our spiritual care team believes in the importance of faith and prayer in the healing process. Each chaplain is a highly trained spiritual professional that is sensitive to your medical, emotional and spiritual needs. Our pastoral care is integrated into all levels of our treatment programs and services.
Contact a Chaplain
Patients, their family members or friends can request a visit from a chaplain, and we are also available to assist clergy or other pastors coming to visit their congregants.
Chaplain's office: Call407-303-4328
- Dining Options
Located across from the chapel, Seasons Cafe is an open kitchen featuring international cuisine, an elaborate salad bar, fresh made-to-order sandwiches, a brick pizza oven, soups, desserts and a coffee bar with smoothie and juice drinks.
- Open daily: 7 am to 8 pm
- Breakfast daily: 7 am to 9:30 am
- Lunch daily: 11 am to 2 pm
- Dinner daily: 5 pm to 8 pm
Grab and Go items available throughout the day.
Culinary CREATION Hours
Located near the emergency room, Culinary Creation offers specialty coffees, smoothies, grab-&-go sandwiches, paninis, salads and sides. It is open weekdays for your on-the-go breakfast and lunch needs.
- Monday to Friday: 7 am to 5 pm
Smoothies available until 3 pm
- International Patients
AdventHealth is an international treatment center. Patients from around the globe seek out our care — particularly in the areas of cancer, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and pediatrics.
Our Destination Health team is dedicated to providing personalized care and the smoothest possible process for patients outside the United States who seek our state-of-the-art medical treatment. We have intake engagement coordinators on staff to assist international patients and their families with an array of services including:
- Providing interpreters in person and by phone for all of your medical appointments
- Helping coordinate government-agency paperwork needed to enter the United States
- Assisting you with the coordination of your financial arrangements
- Scheduling all your doctor appointments at the hospital, clinics and satellite facilities
- Assisting you with hotel and travel arrangements
- Assisting you with cultural and religious needs upon request
- Providing concierge services and recommending entertainment options
Financial Liaison Coordinator
Our financial liaison coordinator can help you understand all aspects of our financial policies prior to scheduling appointments. AdventHealth provides many payment options, including:
- Wire transfers
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Western Union Business Solutions
- A letter of authorization outlining benefits from the insurance company will be required before you receive treatment. We are contracted and accept Aetna International, BCBS, Cigna, United Healthcare, Canadian Medical Network, Global Benefits Group, Plotkin and Sons, NHSI and many others. If we are not contracted with your specific insurance company, we can still work on your individual request. Call us for more information.
- Contractual relationship with AdventHealth through your employer or insurance company
- If your company wishes to establish a contractual relationship with AdventHealth, please contact our International Services department (discounts are available).
To discuss your financial obligations and make the necessary arrangements, contact us at Call407-200-9213.
- PharmaCare Center Pharmacy
PharmaCare Center Pharmacy is a full service drug store and wellness center located in the lobby of AdventHealth Celebration. We can fill your prescriptions before you are discharged, and delivery to your room is available. Parking is conveniently located outside the main entrance. Most prescription plans are accepted.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 am to 6 pm
- Translation Services
We have medical interpreters available 24 hours a day at no cost. They are here to serve patients and their loved ones who have difficulty communicating due to the following.
- They have impaired vision.
- They have some degree of deafness.
- English is their second language.
- They speak no English at all.
- They have lower comprehension skills.
- American sign language (ASL)
- Spanish sign language
- Tactile interpreters
- Language interpreters for non-English speakers
For same-day appointments, call extension 110-3025 within the hospital.
For future appointments, email the Interpreter Services department.
Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
When no interpreter is available locally, we use remote video hookups through our webcam and microphone-equipped laptops to provide sign language and English language interpreters.
For non-English speakers, we have translation services that can be delivered over phone lines. Use any AdventHealth phone (or Spectra Link) and dial extension 8510. Pre-programmed or dual handset phones are available through the Interpreter Services department.
When you're stressed about details like hospital costs and insurance coverage, it can be hard to get the rest you need for healing. Learn how we can make these and other necessary tasks easier through our online tools, including online bill pay and online scheduling.