Expert Help When You Need it Most
When you least expect it, you need an experienced team you can trust. Our state-of-the-art local urgent care centers and emergency rooms feature board-certified physicians trained to provide medical treatments for adults and children. We're standing by to help you and your family right here in Osceola County.
The ER at AdventHealth Celebration, formerly Florida Hospital Celebration Health, is a designated stroke center, which means we serve as a primary destination for emergency medical technicians and paramedics who are transporting stroke patients. This designation assures that we have highly trained medical staff on hand at all times. Plus, advanced tools and procedures designed specifically to treat strokes — when every second matters.
With Kids, Emergencies Can happen at Anytime. Now, You can Feel Relieved.
AdventHealth for Children's new pediatric emergency department at AdventHealth Celebration was designed with your little ones in mind.
You won't find a more experienced, compassionate team closer to home.
- Staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians, advanced practitioners and specially trained nurses
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- 11 beds designed from the ground up to be child-friendly and scare-free
- Child Life Specialist available seven days a week
- Four specialized ambulances and one helicopter providing emergency transfer
- Access to 140 pediatric specialists practicing 35 subspecialties dedicated to healing children
- Nationally recognized for excellence in nursing and quality patient care
An ER Close to Home
- When to Head to Your Nearest Emergency Room
- Supporting You Through Local Urgent Care Centers
- Video Visits: Bringing You More Convenient Care
- After Your Emergency Room, Urgent Care, or Video Visit