Your Birth Experience, Your Way
The birth of your child is a moment you’ll never forget. And that’s why, when you meet your little one for the first time, we want it to be perfect. Our care team at the BirthPlace at AdventHealth Castle Rock, is here to help make your delivery day, and the days leading up to it, all that you dreamed.
You shape your birth experience by telling us what’s important to you. Whether it’s deluxe pampering, an unmedicated birth or a high level of expertise for a complicated pregnancy, we deliver. Discover how we’ll support you well before and long after your birth experience.
Services and Amenities to Meet All Your Needs
At our hospital, we cater to the unique needs of all who give birth. And when you need extra courage, support, reassurance or understanding, we’ve got you. Explore how we’ll support your birth wishes and comfort.
- Pre-Birth Consultations to Know Your Next Steps
- Birth Classes for Every New Mom
- Birthing Suites Designed for Your Comfort
- Options for Managing Pain 24/7
- Certified Nurse-Midwives to Help With Delivery
- Breastfeeding Support for as Long as You Need It
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) for Specialized Care
- Family-to-Family Adoption Support
A Network of Birth Centers to Welcome Your Little One
When it comes to bringing your baby into the world, we know that choosing the best place — and team — is a big decision. In our AdventHealth hospital network in Colorado, our birth centers are conveniently close to home for you and your family. We also have birth concierges who can answer questions, give in-person tours and talk you through your birthing preferences.
Our birth center locations include:
- The BirthPlace at AdventHealth Castle Rock, formerly The BirthPlace at Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- The BirthPlace at AdventHealth Littleton, formerly The BirthPlace at Littleton Adventist Hospital
- The BirthPlace at AdventHealth Parker, formerly The BirthPlace at Parker Adventist Hospital
- The New Life Center at AdventHealth Avista, formerly the New Life Center at Avista Adventist Hospital
A World of Support for the New Love of Your Life
Our team approach to care ensures you and your baby are fully supported before, during and well after your labor and delivery. You’ll be there for every step of your baby’s care. And so will we.